Nursing Careers at Yuma Regional Medical Center
Whether you're a new RN graduate or a seasoned professional, you're sure to find a great career in nursing at YRMC. As you take care of our patients' needs, we'll take care of your needs through our:
- Nursing Philosophy: We believe Nursing is both a science and an art demonstrated by compassion, creativity, and competence. The strength of our practice is in the respect for and restoration of human dignity. We deliver care that is appropriate, effective, efficient and aimed toward specific outcomes. We promote patient and family involvement in the plan of care, and understand it is a crucial component in our journey to excellence. By fostering collaboration, we develop and promote multidisciplinary teamwork. We nurture a learning environment in which professional growth is promoted through continual education and ongoing review of nursing practice. Cultural competency is integral to our care.
- Care Delivery Model: a patient and family centered care delivery model that recognizes the value of the patient and family members as part of the team
- Excellence in Nursing Program: a professional practice model that recognizes and rewards registered nurses for clinical experience and excellence
- New Graduate RN Residency and Orientation Program: offering didactic classes, simulation/skills lab experiences and individualized coaching, mentoring and extensive clinical experiences
- Nursing Peer Review: a council consisting of nurses with the purpose of:
- Improving patient outcomes
- Enhancing nursing performance
- Identifying process barriers affecting patient care
- Augmenting nursing educational goals
- Improving use of support resources
- Shared Governance: the voice of the nursing staff in the organization. Shared governance encompasses autonomous practice, quality, research, education, and the work environment. It provides patient care providers with opportunities to positively affect the professional environment, making YRMC the best place to deliver quality patient care.
Please visit our "Job Listings" to learn more about the great nursing careers that are currently available at YRMC.